Kenyan Woman Gifts Husband Sh10 Million Toyota Land Cruiser on His Birthday

Last week, the internet went crazy when a kenyan lady gave her husband a brand new car worth Ksh 10 million for his birthday.

Laura Akunga who was accompanied by friends and family, surprised her husband with a new Toyota land cruiser V8 to Mark Mwenje who couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the car.

After that, Laura went on social media to express her love in words and this is what she posted.

“To The Most Amazing 30 Year Old I Know, My Husband, My Best Friend, My Ride Or Die, Number One In My Life. Here’s To Another Happy 30 Plus Years Full of Fond Memories With Our Families And Friends.
  

Here’s To Wives Spoiling Their Husbands Because They Deserve The Very Best And They Are Truly The Better Side Of Us. At Least For Me, He Brings Out The BEST In Me. He Is Literally My Better Half. Happy 30th Birthday Babe,” Laura shared.

Here are the photos of how things went.




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »